How long will it take to process my order?
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, but during exceptionally busy periods such as our seasonal sale and holiday season there may be a slight delay. If you are ordering for international delivery we cannot be responsible for delays caused by customs.
What are the shipping costs?
Items shipped within the UK are free of charge, items shipped within the EU countries are £20 and items shipped to the rest of the world are £30.
How long will it take to receive my order?
For the UK, we will try to deliver your order within 5 working days, but Europe is little bit further so please be patient and we should have your order to you within 7 working days. For all international countries the estimated delivery time is 10 working days.
All products are priced and billed in GBP – this price will be displayed when you check out. For convenience, currency can be switched from GBP in the footer to give approximate product prices in either USD, EUR or NOK (rates taken twice daily from XE.net).
If, for some reason, you are totally unsatisfied with an item purchased from HELMER, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find a solution.
Any returns or refunds must receive initial approval via email by HELMER. All unauthorized returns may be refused or disregarded and the customer will be responsible for all costs incurred.
- All items must still be in their original packaging with attached hang tag if applicable.
- HELMER cannot accept returns of used and destroyed goods.
- All orders including international orders must be returned within 14 days of it being received by you. You must enclose a copy of the invoice with any returned items.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for any delivery charges incurred by the return of a purchased item to HELMER. Original shipping, delivery or handling fees are non-refundable. HELMER cannot be responsible for any parcels that fail to reach us and is not liable for any costs associated with the damage or loss of any return shipment during transit.
- You can either exchange the returned product or request a full refund of the original cost. We do not refund shipping cost. Any refunds will be issued using the same method of payment as the original payment. For purchases made with a credit card or bank transfer, we will refund you to the account from which the payment was made. Sale, discounted or promotional items are not eligible for exchanges or refunds.
Cancellation of Orders
Orders can only be cancelled before they have been dispatched from HELMER. If you wish to cancel your order or amend it in any way, please contact us as soon as possible via email. We aim to accommodate for any request to cancel or amend orders, however, cancellations or amendments of orders will only be complete once you receive a confirmation or re-issued invoice from us.
Why does the lining vary between Helmer accessories?
As part of our policy and as our unique trademark signature, we aim to use a variety of beautiful local batik material to line the bags and other items. The lining is subject to change based on season, availability and design.
What are Helmer products made from?
Our accessories are all handmade from 100% python skin and sometimes embellished with leather trimming. All python skins used to produce our line are CITES approved. CITES is an international multilateral treaty to protect endangered plants and animals.
How do I look after my Helmer product?
Our accessories are fairly robust and can be used daily but as with most things should be handled and treated with care. Snakeskin is a surprisingly durable material and if it is properly maintained should age well and provide many years of use. Like most leathers, your snakeskin product needs to be conditioned from time to time so that it doesn’t become dry and brittle. You should inquire from your local cobbler a product that is appropriate for snakeskin products. Be careful to wipe your accessory or bag in the same direction as the grain of the snakeskin.