- There are no products in the cart.
Summer is almost here! Which also means…..
With your luxurious summer breaks planned and booked, Helmer wants to ensure that you are well equipped for your travels, by providing you with a list of Summer essentials. All of which will fit perfectly in your Maxi Jojo bag, the ultimate travel necessity, which also comes with a clutch bag to compliment your evening attire.
1. Hat – A basket hat is an amazing fashion accessory to compliment your bikini cover-up which also adds an extra element to your outfit.
2. Oil – Protecting your skin from the harsh UV rays is extremely important – and this Caudalie oil is amazing not only for your body but also your hair and nails, making it a real day to night travel essential for a constant holiday glow.
Perfume – “Un Jardin sur le Nil” by Hermes, which also comes with a travel perfume case. Therefore, when you run out you can purchase a refill straight away! Its petite size makes it a perfect fit for your handbag.
Hairspray by Rene Furterer – This product protects your hair from the heat of the sun, keeping it hydrated and nourished throughout your day.
3. iPhone – Although holidays are for relaxing, exploring and taking a break from the outside world – listen to some tranquil music through your headphones and also capture all of those memorable moments.
4. Sandles – Comfortable footwear is essential, these vintage Chanel flip-flops are the perfect poolside choice, or for an enjoyable stroll to the beach.
5. Sunnies – Protect your eyes from the sun in the upmost style, like these timeless Raybans, another key travel essential.
6. Make – up bag – This is a new Helmer make-up bag, (launching soon, keep your eyes peeled!) It’s the ideal size for carrying your beauty essentials and fits perfectly into your handbag.
7. Book – Reading a book with the sound of the sea and waves in the background, doesn’t that sound like bliss?
8. Bikini – Of course, some of us like to embark on the sight-seeing tours before we head to the beach or the pool or simply dinner and drinks, so don’t forget to pack your bikini! We love this set from Kiini, you can find it here:
9. Passport – Some people don’t like to leave their passports in their hotel rooms due to safety reasons and if you had a Passport cover like this, we wouldn’t blame them